|Home||» Products||» Neonatal Equipments||» Phototherapy Unit|
Leveraging on our vast industry experience, we manufacture and supply a wide range of Phototherapy Unit. It is manufactured using top quality materials under the supervision of our qualified professionals. This phototherapy equipment is widely used for effectively treating psoriasis, vitiligo and other skin conditions. Extensively demanded in hospitals, healthcare facilities, nursing homes and multi specialty centers, it can also be used to treat jaundiced infants. Available in different specifications, this Phototherapy Unit is checked on various parameters to ensure a defect free range is delivered.
- Sturdy construction
- Rust proof finish
- Easy maintenance
- Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) based photo-therapy.
- 4/6 nos High irradiance imported blue tubes (120w) from Philips, Holland/OSRAM. 18mw/ cm square of irradiance as against 8mw/cm square irradiance of conventional tubes).
- Separate switches for blue and white tubes.
- Height adjustable.
- Light unit with tilt mechanism for suitable positioning.
- The unit on swiveling castors.